Need a place to host a reception, meeting, party or dance?
Consider renting the John B. Patton, Sr. Hall, located on the grounds of Station 18 at 46700 Middlefield Drive in Sterling VA.
Capacity = 250 for dining and dancing, 400 auditorium seating
Facility Size = 3600 sq/ft
- $500.00 Security Deposit (Refundable – not included in rent)
- $800.00 Rental (Minimum – 4 Hours)
- $180.00 Rental Each Additional Hour
- $200.00 Tables, Chairs, and Stage (27-8′ Rectangular Tables, 18-6′ Round Tables, 250 Chairs, 12X16ft Stage)
- $320.00 Kitchen Rental (Includes Convection/Conventional Oven, Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, 1000 Lb. Ice Maker, and Ample Counter and Cabinet Space)
- $280.00 Cleaning Fee (Required)
- $125.00 Return Tables and Chairs to Storage (Optional)
For additional information and/or reservations please email us at PattonHall@gmail.com
Non-Profit Organizations 1/2 Price (Proof of 501C Status Required!)
From Route 7, exit at Cascades Parkway northbound. Continue on Cascades Parkway for about 1 mile; turn right onto Middlefield Drive. North Sterling Station is on the corner of Middlefield and Cascades (next to cellular tower); turn into the parking lot just past the building. Patton Hall is behind the Station.